Trandi Med’s anti-wrinkle therapy uses neuromuscular blocking agents such as Botox®, Dysport™, Jeuveau®, and Xeomin® to relax the facial muscles that cause lines with facial expressions.
How does anti-wrinkle therapy work?
Botulinum toxin is an acetylcholine release inhibitor and a neuromuscular blocking agent. In higher amounts, it can be poisonous. However, cosmetic treatment of facial wrinkles only requires small, weaker doses of botulinum. When botulinum toxin is injected, it blocks certain nerve signals that prevent muscle contractions. The muscles are then relaxed and facial wrinkles are reduced. Results can be observed 2-4 days after the treatment with the full effects shown in 2 weeks. This effect lasts about 3–4 months. Once the toxin wears off, the muscles contract again and the wrinkles return.
What does anti-wrinkle therapy do?
Our goal is to soften horizontal/vertical lines on the forehead and the crow’s feet to give you a more youthful and pleasant appearance. Botox®, Dysport™, Jeuveau®, and Xeomin® do not reduce facial lines or wrinkles caused by aging, heredity, gravity or sun damage. Botox®, Dysport™, Jeuveau®, and Xeomin® can be used to treat migraines and excessive sweating.
Where can I receive the anti-wrinkle treatment?
- Forehead: to soften forehead wrinkles and frown lines
- Eyes: to treat crow’s feet and to lift the brows
- Lip: to create a fuller lips and to treat “gummy smile”
- Nose: to soften lines on nose, also known as “bunny lines”
- Chin to treat chin dimpling from appearing as an orange peel
- Jawline: to create a slimmer jawline
- Neck: to create a slimmer neck
- Armpits: to treat excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Price range